Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Now THAT is what I call customer service

I received a personal phone call last night from the president of DOCNA to tell me that the email I had sent on my entry for Championships didn't match the email they had for me in the DOCNA database and he was concerned that I miss getting some email from DOCNA if the database email was no longer valid.  I can't believe he even noticed that let alone took the time to call me about it.  As it turns out both email addresses are valid but they don't know that.  I went into the database and switched the email address to match to avoid future confusion.  That is why I like DOCNA so much, fantastic customer service.

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool! I fear that things like that get lost as the org gets bigger, though.

    ReplyDelete