Friday, March 04, 2011

Stupid Handler Tricks

I don't remember them covering drunk tunnels in any of the seminars or lessons I've been to.  Maybe somebody out there knows how to handle them.



I have some actual useful video from today's practice and more dogwalk footage but after working myself silly at this morning's masters swim session then chasing Mr. Crazyass Rocketpants all over the agility field for 2 hours in the cold I'm beat.  I'm away at a class all weekend but I'll get to it eventually.  For now I'm crashing on the couch and hoping I can stay awake until the end of Fringe.  Better set my VCR just in case.

6 comments:

  1. I see nooooothing! Pretty funny, but I hope you're OK! Interestingly, the Word Verification for posting this is "movesimp".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fine, a little twisted around and wee bit sore here and there but no serious damage. I think I fall more at agility than I do on my mountain bike.

    I think 'movegimp' would have been even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonus points for your ultra-smooth style here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very graceful! Strummer didn't care one bit! Hope you're not too sore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Very funny!
    At least it wasn't at a large trial in front of hundreds of people. I have a video clip Don sent me last Spring falling over Sage as she exited the tunnel and I moved laterally too late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've had my share of screw-ups in front of the crowd. Best one was when I got hopelessly lost on a Jumpers course at a USDAA trial at the County Fair and there was an announcer giving a play by play to the crowd in the stands.

    ReplyDelete