Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Question for Any International Readers

I'm curious about the types of dogs that compete in an average agility trial on those technical, international style courses.  I ask this because an interesting discussion popped up on my Facebook about making courses in the U.S. more 'interesting' like the courses in Europe.  And there were a surprising number of people saying they wouldn't like to see this because agility should be for all breeds of dog and their Flooferhound couldn't possibly do those types of courses.  I don't know because I've never been to a typical European agility trial but I have a feeling there are all sorts of Flooferhounds kicking butt on those types of courses on any given weekend.  I realize there are lots of countries with different courses, rules, etc. and the answer may differ from country to country but if anybody out there has information/opinions about this I'd love to hear it.

You can leave info. in the comments and I'll add any comments to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment