Friday, May 09, 2008

Got my lucky pawprint socks

But it will probably be too cold to wear them. It's supposed to be a high in the 50's tomorrow with 20-30 mph winds. I'll have to tape Lola's ears down so she doesn't get blown to Kansas. This cool weather is much better for my dogs than hot & sunny which is usually what we get at this trial so I'm not complaining.

I've also got a stylin' new shiny sparkly silver leash that I found in the clearance bin of the foo foo doggy boutique for half price. How could I pass it up? Strummer is forever chewing his way through leashes so I'm always cruising the bargain bins for them. I thought he had finally outgrown this habit but every once in a while he gets excited and can't help himself.

Will Cody get a much needed Super Q? Will Lola get that Grand Prix Q so she can play at Regionals? Will they lie down on the table without a fuss? Will I remember how to do agility? We'll see if the lucky pawprint socks do their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment