Friday, April 25, 2008

Like I've Got Time For This Crap

And yet I can't help myself. Somebody sent me this:

Celebrity Pet Quiz

Lola came out as Oprah which I can't see at all:

A true rags-to-riches story, Lola is a comeback pet who has not only survived a troubled start, but uses her success to lend a helping paw to others. Well-rounded and hard-working, Lola has re-written the rules of stardom and continues to spread her influence throughout the animal kingdom. Still a down-home country girl, Lola's one weakness is the chow that she knows from her youth, and she's not afraid to gobble up a little gravy every now and then. Lola manages to keep her positive reputation intact, despite being hounded by the press and her thousands of diehard fans everywhere she goes. Lola is smart, creative and innovative and has used these qualities to build up an empire the likes of which have never before been seen.

Strummer came out as Jonny Knoxville and I don't know who that is but the description is pretty accurate:

Johnny Knoxville
Up for Anything
The kind of pet that can leap tall fences in a single bound (or not, but give it a shot anyhow), Strummer is the original Jackass, Johnny Knoxville!
Going through the pain so you don't have to, Strummer knows that he trots a fine line between funny and stupid, but he doesn't care—he's laughing about it all the way to the pet store. His over-the-top antics make you grimace with fear and you often find it hard to believe that he actually enjoys playing the class clown. But Strummer laps it up and continues to defy the odds, despite your warnings and concerns. Other males in the pack tend to be a little jealous of Strummer, but the females find him simply dreamy. A die-hard good ol' boy, Strummer is more of a General Lee type than a Knight Rider, but give him enough time to think things through and he's sure to find a way to wreck both vehicles at the same time.

And Cody? George Clooney! I reeeeeeealllly don't see that:

George Clooney
Mr. Hunky
Cody is none other than superhunk George Clooney!
Turning heads everywhere he rolls, Cody is a huge hit with both googly-eyed babes and older, wiser fans. Admirers will paddle across no less than eleven oceans just to get a glimpse of this A-List heartthrob in the fur. Cody isn't in a big rush to settle down, so is often seen out on the town with the cutest members of the pack. Not just a looker, Cody's activism knows no limits—enerpetically involved in the campaign to save Dogfur, Cody is always looking for a worthy cause that he can sink his teeth into.

Plenty of stuff to write about but I waste all my free time on stupid celebrity dog quizzes. Ah well, it's Friday.

4 comments:

  1. The link points to the wrong place (blogger often does something weird when I'm using their link tool).

    -ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger drives me crazy sometimes. I think I've got it fixed, at least it works for me at this particular moment. I had initially inserted a link directly from Dogster that was supposed to come up as a nice photo thingy in the blog. It came up in the preview but not in the blog. The link was working a few days ago though, who knows why it stopped.

    I can't even embed a video from You Tube anymore, I insert the link and blogger chops it off. Doesn't even work if I type it in by hand. And then there's the photos. Sometimes they come out 'clickable' so you click on them and get a bigger view. Sometimes you can't click them. I always insert them the same way.

    If I could figure out how to migrate everything over to Wordpress I would but yeah I barely have time to make entries these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no!! I won't do the celebrity pet quiz! I won't! I won't!!!

    (Someone sent it to me as well.)

    And while I read the Dogster blog occasionally, I have a real problem with setting up an online identity for my dogs so they can make "friends" on Dogster. I can't even be bothered to keep up with whatever it is that I'm supposed to be doing on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even tried to figure out what Facebook is yet, I don't need to be wasting any more time on the internet. I didn't read the stuff on Dogster either, not quite sure how it works and I can't quite get my head around the idea of my dogs having internet buddies so maybe I won't waste too much time figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete