Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Game Over

Thanks to a rather unpleasant car accident last week my summer will be spent on the couch and in rehab. My pelvis was fractured in two places and I had a mild concussion but I consider myself lucky that I wasn't hurt worse considering the size of the Chevy Suburban that plowed into my Subaru. Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE S.U.V.'s?

To add to the fun my husband dislocated his elbow mountain biking so we have quite the casualty ward going on at our house. I need to teach the dogs to carry things around for us (and drive).

I'm not sure how relevant this blog will be for a while since it's 6-8 weeks until I can start swimming and biking again and who knows when I can start running again. Not that that will stop me from continuing to shoot my mouth off so read on at your own discretion.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Elayne, glad you're still with us! Take it easy and hopefully a few of us can get together in Boulder the week of July 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read of your crash. Here's to a speedy mend, and to a decline in FUVs.

    ReplyDelete