Friday, June 29, 2012

Xterra/USDAA photos/video

Some funny pictures of me on my bike at Xterra Curt Gowdy.  I particularly like this one because I'm on my bike riding up the hill and the guy behind me is walking his bike.  But I'm sure in the end he passed me.  I like this one too but probably won't buy any because sheesh $15 for a 5x7 and I can't even tell if it's that good from the thumbnail.

And here's a great video showing the course.  The bike course starts at about 4:00 minutes in.  Though be careful watching this because you may want to do an Xterra by the end of it.



There were some great pix of Strummy from the Black Forest USDAA trial as well.  I love the focused look on his face in this one.  But this chute photo is great too.  I don't have very many agility photos of Strum so between this trial and the last one I want to get a few but can't quite decide.

Hardly got any training done this week, was focused on work and also so tired still from the race.  But I finally feel my legs coming back so I'll hit the hills on my bike tomorrow.  Provided no more of them start on fire.  The fire in Boulder as well as the High Park fire in Fort Collins are supposed to be contained tomorrow but Waldo Canyon has a ways to go and now there's a new one east of Grand Junction.  It's hundreds of miles away but if it gets big enough we could get smoke from it.  Can't wait to get up in the mountains tomorrow and escape the summer heat.

2 comments:

  1. The chute picture is kind of goofy but in a fun way like he is jumping out of the chute. I think I like that one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one too, different than your typical jump or tunnel or weave shot.

    ReplyDelete