Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gotcha!







Time to celebrate Lola's Gotcha Day and what better way than with a bunch of her puppy photos. Funny to think I didn't have a digital camera back then. Also funny to think that the pudgy little sausage roll I took home from the Boulder Humane Society turned 8 in December and is graying around the muzzle. She was the Cutest Puppy Ever and hilarious, seemed like everything she did was a comedy routine. What a handful though, I can't remember the specifics but I'm sure she regularly had me on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She's calmed down a lot but she's still a loud mouthed diva and I wouldn't want her any other way.



4 comments:

  1. Ok, that 2nd picture... if she could teach all the shelter dogs that look, there wouldnt be any shelter dogs left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 AM

    I love the one doing the balance beam with the cat. What a cutie! Happy adoption day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that look is how she suckered my husband in, he was dead set against a second dog. And I wasn't even looking for a puppy, I wanted a grown up.

    She's lucky she's cute too because she's very high maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each of those puppy photos was cuter than the last. Happy gotcha day Lola!

    ReplyDelete