Sunday, July 06, 2008

So Sleepy

If you're looking for results from Regionals this is the wrong place to come. I know Stacy Peardot and Able won the 22" Perf. Grand Prix and that's all I know. I didn't watch Steeplechase finals or very much of the GP finals partly due to ring conflicts, partly due to being tired and leaving before Steeplechase ran. I never bothered to even look at the results, I was so wrapped up in my own little world.

In short Lola's team got a Q and Lo did really well in 4/5 of her team events. Both dogs Q'ed in Round 1 of the Perf. Grand Prix and were in the finals. Finals was a tricky course, lots of carnage from what little I saw of it. Lola ended up in 4th with lotsa faults, even time faults and we never have time faults. Half the 22" perf. class e'd, including dear sweet Cody. He came flying out of the chute and flat out refused to listen to me, taking the wrong end of a tunnel. Cody Baloney. He did pick up a much coveted Super Q in Snooker and had a beautiful pairs run for another Q. Only one more pairs leg and we can forget about that stupid class, yeeha.

I'll write more later when my energy levels return, too tired right now. I fell asleep at around 7:45 last night, going to try to make it until at least 8 pm tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend for you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good rest.

    can't wait to hear about your recap

    ReplyDelete