Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Is It Friday Yet?

Here's a link to some photos from Regionals:
href=<"http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?myphotos?a=300070">

There aren't too many, I'm sure the photographer had his hands full with 3 rings going. There was another photographer there, I'll have to track down the website for those photos. I think I'm going to splurge on an 8x10 of Lola and put it in a shadow box with the fancy ribbons she got from the Grand Prix finals (one for her second place finish and another for qualifying for Semifinals at Natl's.).

Tried to go for a bike ride yesterday on the course for Friday's race but got chased home by an impending storm that turned out to be nothing. I felt stupid in a way but with all the crazy bad weather we've been having I didn't want to chance being up the canyon with lightening and a flash flood. I made it to the bottom of Olde Stage at Left Hand Canyon and the sky was grey with big raindrops starting to fall. I still got some good climbs in, going up both sides of steepy steep Olde Stage but I was hoping to do the whole course at least one more time so I could feel mentally prepared. Oh well, the race is this Friday morning and I'm not going to worry about it 'cause there's not much I can do at this point. My knee's been doing great lately so I'm pretty sure I can at least finish.

Phew, I need a nap, going back to work after a long weekend sucks. Maybe a trip to the coffee shop downstairs is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment