Friday, June 30, 2006

America's Funniest Home Videos

Is that show still going and how much do you get if you win? Last night at course run thrus I found out that they're taping the Grand Prix finals for television. Who 'they' are and what show they're taping it for remain a mystery but the fact that Lola running amok may appear in somebody's living room somewhere is not the least bit unnerving. Oh, and apparently there's a dress code for the finals. Polo shirts and maybe black shorts (premium didn't mention the shorts but some people at practice thought they might be required). Somebody offered to lend me a polo shirt and I have black shorts, they're just not the best for running but I suppose they'll be fine for 40 seconds or so in the ring. This seems utterly ridiculous but then again some of the outfits I had to wear in the show ring when I competed in equestrian events were really over the top so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Cool as a cucumber, oh yes I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment