Sunday, January 15, 2006

Training for week of 1/9/2006

Monday: 2450 yards swimming/1 1/4 hours (masters w/ Roger, N. Bldr. Rec.), 3/4 hour walk/2 miles (Cody, Teller Farm trail)

Tuesday: 3.8 miles/44 mins. running (Lola, Teller Farm trail)

Wednesday: 1/2 hour walk (1 1/2 miles?) w/ Cody on Bobolink trail

Thursday: 1 3/4 miles/1/2 hour running w/ Lola, agility practice (Lola)

Friday: agility practice (Cody)

Saturday: 26 miles/2:40 hrs. trail & dirt roads (Wonderland, Foothills, Eagle, Lefthand, dirt roads), agility practice (Cody & Lola)

Sunday: 4 miles/56 mins. trail running w/ Lola (Enchanted Mesa, Skunk Canyon, Mesa, Enchanted Mesa), 3 miles/1 hour walking w/ Cody & Strummer (Boulder Rez), 2 miles/50 mins. walking w/ Strummer (Wonderland Lake)

Swim: 2450 yards/1 1/4 hours
Bike: 26 miles (trails)/2:40 hours (ytd. 46 miles (trails)/4:50 hours)
Run: 9.55 miles/2:10 hours
Walk: 8.5 miles/3:05 hours
Today was my longest/toughest run since my accident, around 4 miles on some pretty steep, rocky trails. Maybe next week I’ll make it into the double digits with running. Missed a masters workout due to a cancellation and couldn’t schedule a different practice in this week, mainly due to the dogs and work stuff.
I was sick (fever, nausea, dizziness, please don’t make me eat anything) last Monday through Wednesday and didn’t want to risk feeling crappy for my agility trial last weekend so I took it easy Thurs. & Friday. I did some walking but that was about it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice week of training Elayne.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My training your dog Tips are to be shared with all dog owners. training your dog Ideas and Many More Facts can be found at http://beagletrainer.com ... If you are having problems with your dog ... whatever they may be we can help.

    To Love your dog is to train him properly ... God Bless and Have a Good Life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alan! I've got a doctor's appt. today to see what's up with my knee so hopefully I'll be back on track soon.

    One of these days I'll have to figure out a way to delete these stupid spammer comments. What a nuisance.

    ReplyDelete