Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sedona - Hiking Boyton Canyon

Are you channeling your energy vortex chakras yet?  Sedona cracks me up.



So many great pictures from my hike in Boyton Canyon, it's hard to choose which ones to post.  The hike was short, a bit over an hour or so because that was as far as my aunt wanted to go.



This is my third time hiking Boyton Canyon which is one of Sedona's famous energy vortexes.  Don't ask me what an energy vortex is, I have no clue.  But the red rocks are fantabulous and the clouds and lighting in the canyon at that time of morning provided for some dramatic shots.




Towards the end of the hike somebody started playing a flute somewhere in the canyon and it was impossible not to hear it.  It was incredibly annoying but also kind of funny in a selfish new age hippy cliche sort of way.



I went for a bike ride after the hike and have even more photos and video but I'll leave that for another day so all the pictures of red rocks don't blend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment