Saturday, January 04, 2014

More Fun With GoPro in the Snow

Not sure how our predicted 2-4" turned into 7" and counting but I took advantage of being snowed in to play around some more with the GoPro.  I took the chest mount harness and put it on Strummer so that the camera was sitting upright on his back to give sort of a dog's eye view.  The harness is too big for him so I had to get a little creative with some clamps onto his dog coat but it stayed fairly stable considering.  I'll have to go to REI and pick up the kid version of the chest harness and see if that fits him better.  I saw someone on YouTube use their harness successfully but it was on an obese English Bulldog and fit was not a problem.

Anyway, here's the end result.  Jonny makes a cameo.  He's a bit dismayed at this latest level of Crazy Dog Lady but oh well.  It was more fun than shoveling the driveway.

2014-01-04-Strummervision in the Snow - Vimeo from colliebrains on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment