Friday, October 11, 2013

Gimme the Rain


We're guaranteed never to flood again because guess what finally came today?


For the first time since I was like 4 years old I have my very own pair of rubber rain boots.  Dig the groovy color and pattern and paw prints.  Rain boots have come a long way since I was 4 years old.

Strummer sez 'pffflbbt' to my rain boots, just throw the ball.  Now.  Please??!!


Of course these came just in time for me to be nearly done with the mud mucking around my house.  There's still some cleaning to be done but I sure could have used these last week.  And the couple few weeks before.  But oh well, I have them now.  Not that I'll be heart broken if I don't get any use out of them.  Look how green my grass is.  In the middle of October!!!  Yeah, it's gonna be a long time until I find the sound of rain to be soothing again.

Lola enjoying some fall colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment