Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Performance Grand Prix Finals Video

Here's some video I shot of the Performance Grand Prix Finals.

12" Class

16" Class

22" Class

It's mostly Colorado people except for the 22" class which I filmed the most runs from. I have video from Speed Jumping and Steeplechase Finals too but I still need to upload it from my camera. Hopefully I'll get that done tonight or tomorrow.

I finally got all of my videos uploaded and my report done so I'll post that after work tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Were you sitting next to Stacy when you were video-taping? I can hear her voice.

    /amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think she was sitting nearby. I was sitting with a group of Colorado people and I'm sure she was there. I do remember that she was right in front of me for the Steeplechase Finals because she was giving her friend background info. on lots of the dogs & handlers and I was amazed that she knew things like who the parents were of a particular dog. I'm lucky if I can remember how to find my way home from work at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a walking BC geneology....

    /amy

    ReplyDelete