Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Is There Anything Cuter Than Baby Goats?

Maybe a mini donkey.



Or a mini donkey with baby goats.



On a dogwalk.



I went to visit my friend's hobby farm over the weekend.  Because newborn baby goats.  This little one was born yesterday.  I got out of my car and my friend threw him into my arms and omg the adorableness was overwhelming.  Was so tempted to stuff him away in my Honda Element.  He totally would have fit in Strummy's car crate.



But I live in city limits with not enough land to pass muster with the city.  I can have chickens but baby goats, even mini ones, require an acre (or maybe 1/2) of land and I'm a bit short there.  But sheesh it was tempting.




So stinkin' cute.







It's a good thing I couldn't take any home because how would I choose?





I think it's a frighteningly short jump from Crazy Dog Lady to Crazy Goat Lady.



Plus I think I need a mini donkey too.  I'd be foolish not to.


Must get working on that Moving Plan.  I totally need my own farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment