Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heh and Good Luck at USDAA Regionals

This post made me smile. Keswick is a village in the Lake District in England where you can't swing a cat without having at least 3 Border Collies chasing it.

Good luck to everyone going to USDAA Regionals this weekend! Looks like the weather should be nice if you don't mind a little rain here and there. Should be nice for the dogs. We're sitting this one out, not enough Masters titling classes being offered to make it worth the 45 minute drive and I didn't want to spend the $$$ in the spendy tournament classes since we're not going to Nationals this year. Plus last year I didn't get adequate time to walk the Grand Prix Finals course due to a conflict with the Masters ring and a stubborn judge who refused to hold the Grand Prix ring like he was supposed to so I didn't want to risk spending all that money this year and maybe a similar thing would happen. I'll miss seeing all the really good runs and handling but I'm looking forward to a weekend of sleeping in and relaxing. I'm only just starting to feel recovered from last Sunday. I was more wiped out than I was after my triathlon and I think I know a little black and white somebody who might be somewhat responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment