Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday


(click on the photo to start the animation)

If you can't get the animation to work by clicking try this link. Not sure how to get the one in my blog to work.

Anyway, this could equally apply to Strummer's run through last night. I'd tell you about it but wow I so don't want to relive that catastrophe. Let's just say I took my $7, scratched him from his second run, and he's lucky I drove him home and not up to Wyoming to return him to the rescue lady. And I'm such a sucker that 1/2 hour after I got home and cooled down the little bastard was snuggled up next to me on the couch acting all cute. Whatever happened to my quiet life with cats?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Oh, no! We've all been there. As Joy said to me once when I left class in tears, "Try to remember, this is a dog you love."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say he's lucky he's cute and knows how to look at me just the right way when I'm mad at him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the animation!
    I used to get so frustrated with Jaime that if I'd owned a gun I worried I would have shot him :-) After awhile I realized that if I was a better trainer, he'd be a better agility dog but funnily enough felt no desire to shoot myself.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, he was certainly a very poor reflection of my training skills that's for sure and it was his general behavior not his agility skills that was the problem. Next pet will be a nice quiet rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, I'm allergic to rabbits. Guess I'll have to become a better trainer. :-)

    ReplyDelete